It may not seem like the right time to think about travel, but this too, shall pass. We await your arrival in Atlantic City, but until then we encourage you to stay at home, while staying connected and cultivate meaningful relationships virtually. Visit Atlantic City, the Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) of Atlantic City, would like to remind our friends in the industry that we have a variety of digital assets readily available for you.
VIDEO: Atlantic City #StrongerTogether
Our websites, meetac.com, atlanticcitysports.org, touratlanticcity.com and atlanticcityfilm.com are frequently updated with industry news and articles along with citywide messaging on all of our social channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Our staff is working remotely from the safety of their homes, however we are available to assist in any and all requests.
- Our award-winning virtual reality experience allows you to experience Atlantic City from your home. Take a tour of Atlantic City properties or try your hand at surfing in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Visit Atlantic City's Meeting Planner Guide is an online directory of Atlantic City venues featuring floor plans, meeting space and dimensions of properties.
- The Convention Services Kit outlines all of the many services that our CVB provides to our clients through our outstanding Convention Services Team.
- The Atlantic City Convention Center Event Planning Guide highlights A-Z information for holding your meeting or event in Atlantic City, when the time is right.
- Our YouTube channel features podcasts throughout the city as well as positive client testimonials and unique, behind the scenes footage of events.
“Since Visit Atlantic City's inception in 2014, we have been growing our digital footprint to serve relevant Atlantic City content to the industry,” stated Visit Atlantic City's Marketing Director, Karina Anthony. “We’ve compiled a library of videos to showcase a variety of Atlantic City experiences to meeting planners and most recently utilized virtual reality (VR) to allow planners to tour the city from their homes or offices when they are unable to make the trip to Atlantic City. This is a time of uncertainty for the nation and our industry, however our team is prepared and while we may be working remotely, we are available to answer your Atlantic City related questions.”
The time is now. Now more than ever we need to come together as a community and a destination. Atlantic City is eager to welcome you back to our seaside destination when we defeat this crisis and come back stronger together. Be safe and stay connected, experiences await here.