New Restaurants and Attractions in Atlantic City
Atlantic City is constantly changing and evolving, follow all the latest updates and developments around town. From the newest restaurant openings to new attractions, stay up to date with all the new experiences Atlantic City has to offer.
- Il Verdi’s new oceanfront location is now open at the Tropicana.
- Dos Caminos is now open at the Golden Nugget.
- La Strada At The Shore is now open at Harrah’s Resort.
- Good Dog Bar is now open. Come, sit and stay where good food, good drinks and good old-fashioned fun are had.
- Cardinal, a contemporary American restaurant serving globally influenced cuisine is now open.
- Gin Rickey's, a live music and cocktail bar is now open at Tropicana Atlantic City
- Nobu at Caesars Atlantic City is now open. The world-renowned Japanese restaurant offers a multi-sensory journey transporting guests to a chic and glamorous setting.
- Hash House A Go Go, a “twisted farm food” concept is now open at Tropicana Atlantic City
- Bobby’s Burgers by Bobby Flay is now open at Harrah’s Resort.
- Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen is now open at Caesars Atlantic City.
- Ossu Japanese Tavern is now open and provides a modernized take on traditional Japanese food.
- B-Prime Steakhouse at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, a modern and chic alternative to the classic steakhouse.
- Wild Honey Smokehouse at Tropicana Atlantic City, a new BBQ and American cuisine tavern.
- Sandpiper Coastal Bar & Grill at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, a new coastal tapa experience where free-flowing shared dishes are the focal point.
- American Bar & Grille at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, American cuisine with classic grill favorites influenced by global flavors.
Casino & Hotels:
- Spiegelworld’s The Hook and Superfrico are now open at Caesars Atlantic City. The Hook is Atlantic City’s only permanent live entertainment destination. The brand-new and bespoke 400-seat state-of-the-art theater is home to the splashy production The Hook featuring all-star cast of acclaimed comedians, acrobats, and circus performers from nine countries spanning four continents. The venue will also house Spiegelworld’s hugely successful Italian-American-Psychedelic restaurant, Superfrico, alongside four cocktail bars, each with its own must-taste experience.
- Island Waterpark at Showboat Hotel, a $100 million waterpark featuring 11 slides, a 1,000 square-foot surf simulator, first-of-its-kind nightlife entertainment exclusively for adults and more is now open.
- The Pool at Caesars is now open. A newly renovated pool experience with stunning beach and ocean views, located on the Qua Baths & Spa rooftop. Enjoy cocktails poolside at this Roman oasis, and relax in a lounge chair, daybed, or your own private cabana.
- The Gallery Bar, Book & Games at Ocean Casino Resort is now open.
- Resorts has completed construction on their indoor/outdoor pool complex and is now open to hotel guests.
- The Carousel Bar at Bally’s Hotel & Casino is now open. The all-new Carousel Bar features 360-degree views of the casino and hotel lobby. This immersive experience features an elevated 24-seat rotating bar reminiscent of a carousel and is the first venue of its kind in New Jersey. Guests can enjoy modern cocktails with Atlantic City flavors such as Saltwater Taffy, Cotton Candy, funnel cake, and more.
- The Yard at Bally’s Hotel & Casino is now open. This beer garden-style venue is a must-experience attraction offering live entertainment, a gastro-pub style menu, a curated tap list featuring local and national brewers, and craft cocktails.
- Bally’s Hotel & Casino has unveiled 750 renovated hotel rooms.
- Showboat Hotel has opened New Jersey’s largest arcade, Lucky Snake, which includes a massive arcade, indoor electric go-kart track, along with rock climbing, indoor venues for live entertainment, and improved convention and meeting spaces. Showboat Hotel has opened New Jersey’s largest arcade, Lucky Snake, which includes a massive arcade, indoor electric go-kart track, along with rock climbing, indoor venues for live entertainment, and newly unveiled meeting and event space, The Terminal.
- Nola's Bar & Lounge is located just steps from the casino floor, it has an ambiance that everyone can appreciate. Discover the brass details, rich wooden walls, emerald accents, and a stunning 35-foot bar.
- North Beach Mini Golf is now open.
- The new $38.3 million AtlantiCare Medical Arts Pavilion in Atlantic City is now open.
Meetings, Conventions & Events:
- The Atlantic City Convention Center and Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall became New Jersey’s first Convention Center and Arena to achieve GBAC STAR facility accreditation.
- Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall went through a $10 million renovation in the lobby/atrium featuring the Atlantic City Experience.