Please use the links below to access the Visit Atlantic City Press Kit materials and stay up to date with everything that is happening in Atlantic City.
Stats and Facts
Located within a few hours' drive of nearly one-third of the nation's population and 20 percent of the country's business addresses; 60 miles from Philadelphia, 125 miles from New York and 175 miles from Washington, DC.
- Number of hotel rooms: More than 17,500
- Second largest gaming market in the United States
- Number of casino resorts: Nine
- Number of Sportsbooks: Nine
- The first permanent Boardwalk was built in 1870 to keep sand off of hotel carpets
- Beaches & Boardwalk: More than five miles of world-famous Boardwalk and FREE white sandy beaches
- The Atlantic City Boardwalk has been named #1 in the U.S. by Fodor’s Travel
- Citywide meeting, convention, and event space: 1.8 million square feet
- Number of golf courses: 20 championship-caliber courses within a short 30-minute drive
- Atlantic City International Airport is located 12 miles outside of Atlantic City and is serviced by American Airlines and Spirit Airlines.
- Philadelphia International Airport is located 60 miles from Atlantic City and is serviced by over 30 airlines.
- Rail Terminal is provided by NJ TRANSIT and connected to the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Motorcoach Transportation is provided by NJ TRANSIT and Greyhound bus services.
- Jitney Transportation is powered by compressed natural gas. This people mover runs throughout the city or can be tailored for a specific route for your event. $2.50/person/way
- Boardwalk Tram Service: One way ticket costs $4.00/person, $2.00 for kids (under 12)
- Rideshare: Cabs, Uber, Lyft
Any media inquiries can be directed to:
Jessica Kasunich Director of Communications
Atlantic City is constantly changing and evolving, follow all the latest updates and developments around town. From the newest restaurant openings to new attractions, stay up to date with all the new experiences Atlantic City has to…
Atlantic City is rich with culture, history, iconic architecture, and unique attractions for all ages. The city is constantly developing and is always moving forward, stay up to date with all the new projects.
Sean Pattwell Chairman
Executive Director of the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (CRDA)
Evan Sanchez Treasurer
Sharon Pearce Trustee
Director of Public Relations & Community Affairs, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Meg Lewis Trustee
Executive Director Marketing/Bus Operations, Resorts Atlantic City
Maisha Y. Moore Trustee
Deputy Executive Director of the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority
Jack Plackter Attorney at Law
Fox Rothschild LLP
Kathy Marshall Trustee
Chief Financial Officer of the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority